Hearing Impaired


If you are hearing impaired and need assistance communicating with your health care team, we can help by getting an American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreter through Ontario Interpreting Services (OIS). They can also provide French services for la langue des signes québécoise (LSQ).

Our Speech Language Pathologists can also assist you with troubleshooting issues with your hearing aid, such as cleaning and replacing batteries. For more complicated issues we recommend bringing your device back to your Audiologist for service.

For more information, please speak to any member of your health care team or call the Chief, Professional Practice, Speech Language Pathology at 905-632-3737 ext. 5716.

Contact Us: