General Visiting Hours
2:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Visiting Hours for the Mental Health Unit:
4 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday to Friday.9 a.m. - 8 p.m., weekends and holidays.
Visiting Hours for the Intensive Care Unit (ICU):
- Visiting hours for the ICU are open, however please consult the ICU page for more specific information about visiting the ICU.
- We ask families and visitors to respect the No Visiting time period from 7 a.m. - 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. - 8 p.m. so that health care providers can complete patient care reports.
- Please check with the ICU staff before you enter the Unit.
Visiting Hours for the Emergency Department:
- "Admitted" patient visiting hours are from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily.
- Please keep to one (1) visitor per patient.
- If you are in the Emergency Department for an ICU admission, you may receive visits from immediate family, as your condition permits.
- Please decide on one contact person to call the hospital outside of visiting hours who can then relay information to other family members and friends.
Visiting Hours for the Maternal and Child Department:
The Maternal and Child Unit general visiting hours are 1 p.m. - 8 p.m. In the Birthing Unit – partner and one additional visitor may visit. In the Maternal Child Unit – partner, grandparents, brothers and sisters of the baby may visit anytime during the day or evening. Children visiting need to have up-to-date immunizations. Level 2B Nursery:11 a.m. - 8 p.m. Parents or legal guardians of paediatric/youth patients may visit at any time and stay with their child.
We are a PEANUT FREE ZONE. As we also have paediatric patients on the unit, please do not bring any peanut products on the unit. We appreciate your cooperation in providing a safe environment for all of our patients.
*For all visitors please remember: Cleaning your hands is the best way to stay healthy and to prevent the spread of infection. Clean your hands when you enter and leave the hospital or patient care areas in the hospital. Thank you for helping us keep our patients and staff safe.