We are committed to exemplary health care. We are focused on clinical excellence, quality and patient safety. We have a passion for service.
At JBH we:
- Provide quality services to our community through a wide range of inpatient and outpatient programs focused on acute and chronic care.
- Are a health care partner in delivering regional integrated services.
- Develop innovative programs and services to meet the unique needs of our patients.
- Provide a safe, supportive environment focused on healing, prevention and wellness.
- Offer learning opportunities in a community hospital setting
Vision: Compassionate Care. Exemplary Service. Every Time.
- Our Vision reflects our desire to provide leading practice health care in a modern, well-equipped facility.
- Our health care provision will deliver a positive service experience.
- Our patients will receive great care and superior service at every opportunity.
Values: Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Joseph Brant Hospital's mission is to provide quality patient care. One of the ways we do this is by living our organizational values: Compassion. Accountability. Respect. Excellence. We believe good decisions reflect:
- JBH's Mission, Vision and Values.
- Provincial and federal legislation.
- Accepted principles of bioethics and business ethics, and professional codes of ethics.
- The trust placed in JBH by our community.