We are located at 1230 North Shore Boulevard, in Burlington, Ontario.
- Follow QEW Niagara
- Exit at North Shore Blvd.
- Turn left at lights
- The hospital is on the right
For a detailed view take a look at the street level map.
Visitor parking is available in the front parking lot and in the rear parking garage. Designated accessible parking and parking for new mothers, is available in both.
Visitors will not be charged for drop-off and pick-up (20 minutes or less).
Front Parking Lot
The entrance to the front lot is located at 1230 North Shore Boulevard.
- Turn right at the lights between the hospital and the Brant Centre.
- Make an immediate left through the lift gates.
Rear Parking Garage
The entrance to the rear parking garage is located at 1221 Lakeshore Road in the same building as the Halton McMaster Family Health Centre.
- Continue on North Shore Blvd. to Lakeshore Rd.
- Turn right on Lakeshore Rd.
- Turn right at the first lights on Lakeshore Rd.
- Make an immediate left into the parking garage through the lift gates.
Note: The pedestrian bridge from the rear parking garage to the new Patient Tower is closed. Please follow the sidewalk and marked pedestrian path to the hospital's main entrance.
Parking permits (tickets) are issued on entry to the parking lot. Fees are calculated according to the date and time printed on the permit. Rates are as follows:
- Patient pickup (to a maximum of 20 minutes) - No Charge
- Half hour rate (to a maximum of 2.5 hours) - $3
- Day rate (2.5 hours to 24 hours) - $16
A Day Pass is a special permit available to visitors requiring in-and-out privileges within the same 24-hour period.
They are obtained from the Parking Office (kiosk), located just outside the main hospital entrance.
In accordance with government regulation, Joseph Brant Hospital is now offering the H PASS. A multi-day, reduced rate parking pass for regular visitors.
5 day H PASS - $40
10 day H PASS - $80
30 day H PASS - $240
- Valid for use in all visitor parking areas
- Transferable among patients, their visitors and their vehicles
- Equipped with in-and-out privileges within a 24-hour period
- Valid for consecutive or non-consecutive days
- Good for one year from the date of purchase
30 Day Pass (Consecutive Usage)
Effective October 11, 2016 our hospital will be reinstating our reduced rate 30 Day Pass for consecutive usage. Unlike the H PASS, the 30 Day Pass must be used on consecutive days, and is not transferable.
Compare rates and options with the Flexible Day & Multi-Day Comparison chart.
Daily fees can be paid at one of our two payment stations. Payment stations are located just outside the main hospital entrance, and within the main lobby.
The Day Pass and multi-day passes must be purchased at the Parking Office (kiosk), located just outside the main hospital entrance.
Parking proceeds offset hospital operational costs. Parking rates include all applicable taxes. Parking passes are non-refundable. The hospital is not responsible for lost or stolen passes.
Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Issues or concerns can be addressed to the Parking Office, located just outside the main hospital entrance, or to 905-632-6754.